This event occur every Saturday till 10th April 2021
9:00am - 6:00pm
Bring the family to explore Fremantle through the eyes of the kids as they experience eight carnival rides across four seaside locations including Salty Sailors Landing at Bathers Beach, the Magical Market Bazaar outside Fremantle Markets, Shipwreck Alley outside the WA Shipwreck Museum and the Mystical Kings Castle at Esplanade Reserve.
THIS IS FUNMANTLE will run from Saturday 10–Sunday 18 April and is suitable for most children ages 2–12.
Booking is essential. Click here to book your tickets today.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- This is a TICKETED EVENT. Online sales only. Book early to avoid disappointment.
- Each child will need one ticket. The $5 ticket (+ 95c booking fee) will be the entry to all four locations and entitle each child to 8 rides.
- A ticket entitles each ticket holder to ONE turn on each ride only.
- If a parent or guardian needs to accompany a child on any of the rides, an additional $5 ticket (+ 95c booking fee) will need to be purchased for the adult. One ticket will provide entry to all rides, with the exception of rides with height restrictions.
- Height restrictions do apply to some rides. Where a child is unable to participate on a particular ride, an additional turn on an alternate ride will be permitted.
- Present your ticket at your starting location to receive your official THIS IS FUNMANTLE map which gives you entry to each ride.
- You can use your map to enter a competition to win great prizes. Simply collect at least one stamp from each of the four locations to enter.
- The seaside wonderland adventure will take you to four locations–Bather’s Beach, WA Shipwrecks Museum, Fremantle Markets and Esplanade Reserve. There will be two rides at each location.
- Keep an eye out for special activities along the way - see below for more details.
- Check out the special offers for seaside wonderland adventurers.
- When booking your ticket, choose your preferred date, starting time and starting location.
- Please note, adults do not need a ticket unless you anticipate that you will need to accompany children on rides.
- On the day of your booking, present your ticket at your starting location for validation. After your ticket is scanned, you will receive a THIS IS FUNMANTLE seaside wonderland adventure trail map. Show the map to gain entry to each ride.
- Click here to book your ticket.